- This event has passed.
Averys Presents: Bordeaux Tasting
November 22, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Considered by many to be the best wine making region in the world. Join Averys for this tasting to see what all the hype is about as they look at some of the key regions and few of the less known (but equally amazing) satellite areas. They’ll look at why vintages are so important and what makes these wine great.
• This is a seated tutored tasting with specially selected cheeses from the Arch House Deli.
• If you would like to sit with anyone else who has already booked please let us know in advance by e-mailing our Tastings Manager Frank Mason.
• We’ll be tasting 8 different wines throughout the evening and each one will be explained by our wine enthusiast. These tastings are designed for people of all levels of wine knowledge from the beginner with a thirst for knowledge to the expert with a cellar full of wine looking for the next big thing.
• Discount will be available for all wines tried, plus free delivery on all orders of 6 bottles or more.
• Although we don’t send out any physical ticket, we are able to send out gift certificates. Please contact Frank and he will send out a gift certificate via post or email.